This Niagara Earth Handheld Showerhead features a 9-jet adjustable turbo massage that easily rotates from a gentle needle spray to a forceful jet. As the stream is non-aerated, the showerhead experiences less temperature loss — translating to maximum energy savings.
- Three spray settings: 9-jet spray, shower and combo
- Pressure compensated technology guarantees a consistent flow rate across a wide range of pressure
- Even, vacillating motion with a large spray diameter
- Corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body with metal ball joint
- Includes 72” stainless steel hose with backflow preventer
- WaterSense® labeled
- 10-year warranty
|½" NPT fittings (female)
|Showerhead Face Diameter (inches)
Instant Rebate: $22.97
The DTE Customer price is available exclusively to DTE residential customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE gas and/or electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
Limit: Customer is eligible for rebates on up to five water-saving products per account.
1. Remove old showerhead from the shower arm by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Before installing the new showerhead, clean the shower arm threads.
3. Turn on the water to wash out the pipe, then turn water off.
4. Apply a few layers of plumber’s tape directly to the shower arm threads in a clockwise direction to create a watertight seal.
5. Hand tighten the showerhead onto the shower arm. Do not overtighten.
Unscrew showerhead and remove particles. Soak nozzle in hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.