This Niagara Earth Handheld Showerhead features a 9-jet adjustable turbo massage that easily rotates from a gentle needle spray to a forceful jet. As the stream is non-aerated, the showerhead experiences less temperature loss — translating to maximum energy savings.
- Three spray settings: 9-jet spray, shower and combo
- Pressure compensated technology guarantees a consistent flow rate across a wide range of pressure
- Even, vacillating motion with a large spray diameter
- Corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body with metal ball joint
- Includes 72” stainless steel hose with backflow preventer
- WaterSense® labeled
- 10-year warranty
|Flow Rate||1.5 gpm|
|Connection Size||½" NPT fittings (female)|
|Showerhead Face Diameter (inches)||2.7|
|Spray Pattern||3-function (multi)|
Instant Rebate: $10.95
The DTE Customer price is only available to DTE residential customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE gas and/or electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
1. Remove old showerhead from the shower arm by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Before installing the new showerhead, clean the shower arm threads.
3. Turn on the water to wash out the pipe, then turn water off.
4. Apply a few layers of plumber’s tape directly to the shower arm threads in a clockwise direction to create a watertight seal.
5. Hand tighten the showerhead onto the shower arm. Do not overtighten.
Unscrew showerhead and remove particles. Soak nozzle in hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.