Keep your routine and your current shower head. Save your hot water. The ShowerStart TSV (thermostatic shut-off valve) attaches to the shower head of your choice allowing you to effortlessly save the hot water between when your shower is warm and when you are ready to get in. Keep your pre-shower routine without the worry of a running shower. When the water reaches 95°F, ShowerStart automatically lowers the flow to a trickle, saving hot water until you’re ready to get in. Pull the cord to resume full flow and begin showering.
- Eliminates waste by conveniently preventing unintended hot water use during shower warm-up.
- Attaches to your choice of shower head (not included) with an industry standard 1/2" fitting
- Does not interfere with the shower head’s pressure, feel or flow
- Chrome finish
- 3-year warranty
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- The ShowerStart adapter is not an anti-scald device - Always resume water flow and check water temperature before entering shower
- ShowerStart may not be compatible with homes serviced by wells
|Minimum Requirements||Static water pressures of 30 psi or higher|
|Included Components||Thermostatic shut-off valve|
|Mounting Type||Adapter is installed between the shower arm and existing showerhead|
|Connection Size||½" NPT fittings (female)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
Instant Rebate: $11.00
The DTE Customer price is only available to DTE residential customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE gas and/or electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
ShowerStart TSV is compatible with homes having static water pressures of 30 psi or greater. This water pressure is necessary to ensure the TSV can be taken out of trickle mode by pulling the unit’s lanyard once the user is ready to begin showering. As a result, ShowerStart may not be compatible with homes serviced by wells.
Tankless systems require a minimum flow rate to produce hot water. When this product is used with some tankless systems a brief, yet noticeable, change in the shower's temperature may occur shortly after resuming the shower's normal flow.
Click to view the user's guide
Click to view Frequently Asked Questions