Under this single-spray-option showerhead, you’ll receive pillow-soft, steady and complete coverage that keeps you warm—without using much water. This showerhead combines the perfect size and performance so you won’t sacrifice water pressure. With the Sava Spa® showerhead, you enjoy water bill and energy bill savings since you’ll use less heat per shower.
Perfect for creating an eco-friendly shower with elegant simplicity—the style harmonizes with modern bathroom designs. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
Enjoy these advantages:
- Efficiently flows at 1.5 GPM
- Rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
- Durable, corrosion-resistant plastic body
- 39 expertly spaced, easy-to-clean jets on a large 4.4″ head
- Pressure-compensated stream that performs well at nearly every water pressure
- 360° ball joint that swivels for easy positioning
- Swift installation
|Flow Rate||1.5 gpm|
|Connection Size||½" NPT fittings (female)|
|Showerhead Face Diameter (inches)||4.4|
|Spray Pattern||Single Spray|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 year|
Instant Rebate: $7.97
The DTE Customer price is only available to DTE residential customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE gas and/or electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
1. Remove old showerhead from the shower arm by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Before installing the new showerhead, clean the shower arm threads.
3. Turn on the water to wash out the pipe, then turn water off.
4. Apply a few layers of plumber’s tape directly to the shower arm threads in a clockwise direction to create a watertight seal.
5. Check that the screen washer is seated firmly into the showerhead before tightening.
6. Hand tighten the showerhead onto the shower arm. Do not overtighten.
Unscrew showerhead and remove particles. Soak nozzle in hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.