Illuminate a world of possibilities with your smart home bulbs. Change brightness and color based on your daily activity. Bring them to life by naming, grouping and sharing your smart bulbs. With the touch of a finger or the ease of voice control, you can monitor and adjust your lights from anywhere. Product Warranty: 1 year
Stay connected to your lighting:
Use Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant for easy voice control.
Operate the lamp directly from your phone with no hub required.
Change the lamp’s brightness and color based on your activities.
Schedule automatic lighting to brighten and dim your home in sync with your schedule.
Stay connected to your lights anywhere at any time using the Simply Conserve app.
The Simply Conserve A19 Smart Bulb:
Features remote control from your mobile devices
Easily fits in your current standard E26 fixtures
Works indoors and outdoors in both dry and damp environments
Suits many fixtures—from open to entirely enclosed ones
|Model Number||L9W-A19-CCT-RGB-WiFi G2-4PK|
|Total Width (inches)||2 3/8|
|Total Length (inches)||4 9/16|
|Lumens (light output)||800|
|Color Temperature||Variable between 2700 and 5000k|
|Rated Life||25,000 hours|
|Base Type||E26 medium base|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||80|
|Dimmable||Yes, in app only. Not suitable for use with a dimmer switch.|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|System Requirements||Apple™ IOS 8 or higher Android™ 4.1 or higher|
|DTE Energy Bridge||Not compatible|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
Instant Rebate: $14.99
The DTE Customer price is only available to DTE residential electric customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
1. Download the Simply Conserve app from the App Store™ or the Google Play™ store.
2. Follow in-app instructions to register a new account.
3. Install and power on bulb. It is advisable to temporarily install your device in a location near your router during the pairing process. After successful pairing, the device can be moved to another location with normal connectivity to your Wi-Fi network.
4. Tap “Add Device” in the app.
5. Turn bulb on and off three time to set it into rapid blinking mode. If the bulb is not blinking rapidly, follow the app instructions via the “Help” link.
6. Once the bulb is blinking, tap “Confirm light blinks rapidly.”
7. Enter your Wi-Fi network and password to connect bulb.
8. Bulb will begin to pair with the Simply Conserve app.
9. After successful pairing, rename your bulb.
10. Control your bulb with the Simply Conserve app.
If your device fails to pair during normal set up, please ensure your Wi-Fi signal is broadcasting a 2.4 GHz channel and the device is near your router. Phone must be on the same Wi-Fi network as the device you are trying to pair. If the device does not pair in “normal mode” follow Help instructions within the app to set up in AP mode.