Refresh yourself under a soothing showerhead. With the Earth® showerhead, a smooth-and-simple rotation switches the spray style. Better conserve the heat used to warm up your water, thanks to this head’s non-aerated design. In turn, you save more money on your energy bill, and you’re less likely to run out of hot water during your shower—a win-win.
As you help conserve our planet’s resources, you enjoy an indulgent—yet guilt-free—shower experience. Works like a charm in rentals, homes with wells and septic tanks and any shower you use. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This Earth® showerhead:
- Efficiently flows at 1.5 GPM
- Optimizes your water flow, no matter your current water pressure
- Features a metal ball joint and durable plastic body for maintenance-free use
- Installs easily
- Provides 3 settings: needle (gentle), massage (forceful) and combination
- Tailors the number of nozzles used, from 9 to 45 nozzles, to the spray setting
|Flow Rate||1.5 gpm|
|Connection Size||½" NPT fittings (female)|
|Showerhead Face Diameter (inches)||2.7|
|Spray Pattern||3-function (multi)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 year|
Instant Rebate: $7.97
The DTE Customer price is available exclusively to DTE residential customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE gas and/or electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
Limit: Customer is eligible for rebates on up to five water-saving products per account.
1. Remove old showerhead from the shower arm by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Before installing the new showerhead, clean the shower arm threads.
3. Turn on the water to wash out the pipe, then turn water off.
4. Apply a few layers of plumber’s tape directly to the shower arm threads in a clockwise direction to create a watertight seal.
5. Check that the screen washer is seated firmly into the showerhead before tightening.
6. Hand tighten the showerhead onto the shower arm. Do not overtighten.
Unscrew showerhead and remove particles. Soak nozzle in hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.