Enjoy water and energy savings while experiencing an excellent shower, every time. You’ll even save 40% on water compared to a standard showerhead. Five spray styles so you, and everyone in your household, can select their favorite. Just a rotation of the tab and you’re set. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This Vara Spa® showerhead
- Uses only 1.5 GPM
- Works well at nearly every water pressure, thanks to pressure-compensation technology
- Features sturdy plastic construction with a metal ball joint and easy-to-clean rubber nozzles
- Installs easily
- Provides 5 functions: full, center, pulse, full + center and full + pulse
|Flow Rate||1.5 gpm|
|Connection Size||½" NPT fittings (female)|
|Showerhead Face Diameter (inches)||3.875|
|Spray Pattern||5-function (multi)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 year|
Instant Rebate: $12.50
The DTE Customer price is only available to DTE residential customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE gas and/or electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
1. Remove old showerhead from the shower arm by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Before installing the new showerhead, clean the shower arm threads.
3. Turn on the water to wash out the pipe, then turn water off.
4. Apply a few layers of plumber’s tape directly to the shower arm threads in a clockwise direction to create a watertight seal.
5. Check that the screen washer is seated firmly into the showerhead before tightening.
6. Hand tighten the showerhead onto the shower arm. Do not overtighten.
Unscrew showerhead and remove particles. Soak nozzle in hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.