Niagara’s Power Rinser Pre-Rinse Spray Valve produces a vigorous spray pattern that offers high performance and water-saving efficiencies. The rinser uses only 1.1 gallons per minute (GPM) and is certified by the Food Services Technology Center.
- Solid brass fitting means no leaks
- Interchangeable with all brands
- Standard, protective, full surrounding dish guard bumper
- High power fan spray, width measures 3" wide minimum at a distance of 9" from spray nozzle
- Convenient always on handle clip for constant flow
- 5 year warranty
|Max Diameter (inches)||2.9|
|Max Length (inches)||7.5|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.1|
|Connection Size||3/4" - 14 UNS Thread|
|Finish||Green and Chrome|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years|
Instant Rebate: $13.99
The DTE Customer Price for this item is available exclusively to DTE Small Business electric and/or gas customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
Limit: Customer is eligible for rebates on up to one Niagara Pre-Rinse Spray Valve per DTE account. Additional quantities available at Retail Price.
To complete installation you will need:
- New Pre-rinse spray valve
- Crescent wrench (optional)
Remove old pre-rinse spray valve
- Turn off the water to the faucet. Drain the hose. Place an old towel or rag over the drain in the sink. This will prevent the washer or grit from the faucet arm falling down the drain.
- To remove the old pre-rinse spray valve from the hose, loosen by turning in a counter-clockwise motion at the handle using your hand or a crescent wrench.
Clean existing hose
- Using a rag, clean and dry the threaded area of the faucet thoroughly.
Inspect the washer
- Inspect the washer and replace if necessary.
Prepare new pre-rinse spray valve
- Remove the pre-rinse spray valve from the kit and confirm washer is in place within the hose nut.
Install new pre-rinse spray valve
- Screw on the pre-rinse spray valve clockwise and hand tighten until snug. Do not over-tighten.
- Turn on the faucet and check for leaks. If it leaks, gently tighten the valve handle.
Note: As a safety feature, the pre-rinse spray valve will not completely stop the flow of water. This is to prevent buildup of hot water that might pose a safety hazard.