Meet the smart shower solution that saves 40% more hot water when compared to traditional water-saving showerheads. “Pause” the water to a reduced spray while you soap up, shave, scrub and let conditioner soak in. Since this head doesn’t aerate the water, less heat is lost, translating to more savings. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
To use Soap & Soak® valve – simply press lever from one side of showerhead to the other to reduce water flow to a trickle, saving water while keeping temperature consistent.
This Earth® showerhead:
- Efficiently flows at 1.5 GPM
- Provides 3 settings: needle (gentle), massage (forceful) and combination
- Tailors the number of nozzles used, from 9 to 45 nozzles, to the spray setting
- Offers durability with a strong—and maintenance-free—plastic body
- Performs well at nearly every water pressure
- Allows you to “pause” the water to a reduced spray that still keeps you warm
|Flow Rate||1.5 gpm|
|Connection Size||½" NPT fittings (female)|
|Showerhead Face Diameter (inches)||2.7|
|Spray Pattern||3-function (multi)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||10 year|
Instant Rebate: $11.00
The DTE Customer price is only available to DTE residential customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE gas and/or electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
1. Remove old showerhead from the shower arm by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Before installing the new showerhead, clean the shower arm threads.
3. Turn on the water to wash out the pipe, then turn water off.
4. Apply a few layers of plumber’s tape directly to the shower arm threads in a clockwise direction to create a watertight seal.
5. Check that the screen washer is seated firmly into the showerhead before tightening.
6. Hand tighten the showerhead onto the shower arm. Do not overtighten.
Unscrew showerhead and remove particles. Soak nozzle in hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.