Conserve water and energy in your home using this 1.5 GPM (gallons per minute) showerhead. The Niagara Healthguard Showerhead features a removable, anti-microbial faceplate for easy cleaning. All Niagara showering products are equipped with a patented internal pressure compensator providing consistent output and flow of water regardless of available water pressure. Niagara products are preferred by professionals and consumers alike because of their ability to conserve energy and water without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Five spray settings
- Pressure compensated technology guarantees a consistent flow rate across a wide range of pressure
- 4.3” face diameter
- Corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body with metal ball joint
- Removable, anti-microbial faceplate
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
|Flow Rate||1.5 gpm|
|Connection Size||½" NPT fittings (female)|
|Showerhead Face Diameter (inches)||4.3"|
|Spray Pattern||5-function (multi)|
Instant Rebate: $6.95
The DTE Customer price is only available to DTE residential customers. In the cart, you must first select “Apply Rebates” and your DTE gas and/or electric service will be validated via the shipping address you enter. Qualified rebates will be applied to your order.
1. Remove old showerhead from the shower arm by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Before installing the new showerhead, clean the shower arm threads.
3. Turn on the water to wash out the pipe, then turn water off.
4. Apply a few layers of plumber’s tape directly to the shower arm threads in a clockwise direction to create a watertight seal.
5. Hand tighten the showerhead onto the shower arm. Do not overtighten.
1. With the shower off, align lever on spray plate with removal button.
2. Press and hold the removal button. With the spray plate facing you, rotate the lever clockwise.
3. Release the removal button and remove the faceplate.
4. Remove loose particles. Soak faceplate briefly in hydrogen peroxide or vinegar to dissolve any mineral deposits. Rinse with fresh water before reinstalling.
To Reinstall Faceplate:
1. Align lever on spray plate with arrow symbol.
2. With the spray plate facing you, rotate the lever counter-clockwise one half-turn from the starting point.